Our Fisherman’s cottage
- Split level lounge and dining area with Patio doors to rear terrace
- Bright and airy open plan ground floor layout
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with all amenities
- Kitchen with wide opening through to dining area
- Single car driveway at the front
- 20 sq metres upper rear terrace with dining table and barbeque
- 20 sq metres lower rear terrace adjoining 10m x 4m mooring
- Main bedroom to the rear overlooking the Canal with en-suite
- Seperate main bathroom
- Bedroom two to the front
- Bedroom three to the front
The house is well appointed with the usual modern facilities including bright and comfortable furnishings, WiFi Internet access, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine. Both bathrooms have modern showers. A laptop is available for you to borrow should you need one and we supply all bedding and towels for your stay. We would like to think that we have covered all requirements for a comfortable and enjoyable stay for the mid-sized family or groups of four to eight people.
Some images of the Fisherman’s Cottage.